The Titular Devil, With Hand

The Titular Devil, With Hand

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just Getting Started


Hey There...
My daughter Soph, aka Moroturkey, set up her blog, Kambodia Hotel (check it out), using Blogger.com, and the results looked good to me, so now I'm following her example...I plan to post as much artwork as this format will allow, and chances are you haven't seen a lot of it. I'm going to put some in slideshows, one of which, for The Dead, Is already up over on Youtube. I'm also going to spout off. In any case, if you want to know what I'm up to, this will be a good place to come, although I've been up all night, and I don't intend to do any more work on this thing. Talk to you shortly.
Mark E. Rogers

1 comment:

  1. Testing...This is awesome. (PS, I think there is something wrong with Sushi Boy.)

    ReplyDelete